MES Jobs August 2020:Applications are invited by Engineer-in-Chief’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi from Pakistani citizens having a domicile in any province of Pakistan including Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan and FATA. The detail of these jobs is given below.
|2||Published Date||22nd August 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply||7th September 2020|
|4||Newspaper Name||MES Official Website|
|6||Age Limit||Minimum 18 Years Maximum 30 Years|
Posts/Positions MES Jobs August 2020
- Head Clerk:03
- Stenotypist :01
- Sub Engineer Building & Roads Grade ll:187
- Sub Engineer Electrical Grade ll:56
- Sub Engineer Mechanical Grade ll:38
- Upper Division Cleck:43
- Senior Draughtsman :11
- Lower Division Clerk:244
- Junior Draughtsman :44
- Laboratory Assistant:01
- Storeman :35
- Copier Opertor:43
- Civil Driver:174
- Dispatch Rider:02
- Naib Qasid:60
- Sanitary Worker:85
How To Apply?
- Candidates will apply online on MES website www.mes.gov.pk.
- Go To The Link :www.mes.gov.pk
- There is no fee for BPS 1 and 2 categories whereas BPS 3-14 applicants are required to print their challan form and deposit at Habib Bank or Askari Bank.
- Fee:BPS 3 To BPS 10:400
- Fee BPS 11 To BPS:500
Important Instructions MES Jobs August 2020
Candidates of BPS 6-14 will be called for screening test at only specified cities i.e Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Muzaffarabad, Kharian, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Multan, Karachi, Hyderabad, Pano Agil, and Quetta. Candidates must specify exam center in their online application form.
An objective type screening test (for BPS 6-14) will be held out of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, General Knowledge and Subject relevant to post.
Govt Servants must apply after getting departmental NOC showing their present service number (if any), rank and place of duty
Candidates will have to produce following documents in original and attested photocopies at the time of interview:
- 3 x Latest passport size photographs.
- Attested photocopy of educational qualification.
- Attested copy of domicile and CNIC.
- Experience Certificates (if any).
- Attested copy discharge certificate DASB (for candidate himself from Army) / svc cert /NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in MES / other Govt department).
- Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-I.
- Disability certificate showing nature of disability issued by District Rehabilitation Organizations OR District Council of Health.